Axon Therapy is a non-invasive, non-drug pain management treatment used to treat chronic nerve pain. It utilizes first-of-its-kind magnetic pulse technology to activate the pain management fibers in the body, “turning on” the body’s natural pain reduction mechanism for effective, long-lasting relief.
How Does it Work
- A clinical expert pinpoints where nerve damage has occurred and records your pain score.
- An Axon Therapy technician positions the device coil near the skin above your nerve damaged area(s).
- The Axon Therapy device delivers 400 non-invasive magnetic pulses over the course of a 15 minute treatment session.
- Once the treatment session ends, the technician records your new pain score.
What to expect during treatment:
- A handheld treatment coil is positioned outside the body, over the area(s) with nerve damage. This non-invasive pain relief requires no incision or surgical procedure of any kind.
- Treatment is completed in 15 minutes or less.
- Most patients describe the treatment sensation as a light tapping, while some do not feel magnetic stimulation at all.