At Capitol Pain Institute patient safety is very important to us. Due to the current situation with COVID-19, new protocols are in place for our patients:
- Please arrive alone; we will not be allowing visitors into exam rooms and will ask them to stay in their cars.
- We are screening all patients and visitors at the front door by taking your temperature and asking a few questions.
- If you have a fever or cough please let us know so we can reschedule.
- If you are a high risk patient, as identified by the CDC criteria, telemedicine may be an option for you. Please call or text us at 512-467-7246 for more information.
- Please note, until further notice, Capitol Pain Institute Texas will be closed on Fridays starting at 12pm.
We thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter.